Advance Building Strategies - Building Surveyors Building Permits Melbourne

Q: Do I need Warranty Insurance on my project?

A: YES - If the building / renovation has a contract value over $16,000 the Builder must obtain Warranty Insurance. The cover must be job specific and correspond with the contract value.

Q: Do I require an Owner Builder Certificate on my project if I am building it myself?

A: YES - If the building / renovation is going to cost you over $16,000 you must obtain an Owner Builder Certificate from the Building Commission. You can download an Owner Builder Kit from the Building Commision website

Q: Do I need to own the land to obtain an Owner Builder Certificate?

A: YES - You will need to be registered on the Certificate of Title in order to obtain an Owner Builder Certificate.

Joomla! Debug Console


Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries